Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy Busy having fun... here is what I've been working on

My sad little blog. I've so neglected you. Been so busy painting and junking and being mom and facebooking. I wanted to share a few of the pieces I've done :)  I talked earlier about starting Crazy Hens. It didn't work out as planned... with my friend and business partner anyway. I wanted to go into a different direction and have it solely be mine. So I started Junk Addiction and I just LOVE it. I am junking and painting and doing something I was raised for and am truly passionate about :)

~Before~
An old 50's dresser converted to and entertainment stand

 
~After~
We removed the two top drawers, built shelves and cut holes in the back for cords
 
 
 
~Before~
Beautiful Curvy girl with mirror
 
 
~After~
 
 
~Before~
 
 
~After~
 
 
~Before~
 
 
 
~After~
 
 
I have alot more projects to show you that I am excited about... will post some more soon. Thanks for stopping by :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment