Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lavender to Cream

I few months back I had decided to paint my daughter's room lavender. In fact in a prior post I showed the paint color in progress and never did show the finished....  well that's because the color never grew on me. I didn't like it at all and it made the room feel cheap and cold, if that makes sense.  On a shopping adventure to Target, as we walked by the children's bedding department, we immediately spied OWLS!!! They have the most adorable owl decorations, from bedding, light fixtures, pillows and yes wall decorations. We picked up a few of these cute owl things because my girl is a bit "over the top" for these cute little guys.

Well, green, pink and brown does not fair well with lavender. It had to go. I chose a cute cream color from the Better Homes and Garden selection and I think the new owl family goes quite well together :)

Here is a preview of what I finished last night. Still need to paint her bed frame... thinking brown.....





No comments:

Post a Comment