Friday, July 20, 2012

Habitat for Humanity.....

My new favorite dumpster diving store! Checked out the store near me yesterday and came across this really cool cabinet. As I was purchasing it, the really nice gals who work there mentioned how much they loved the cabinet and asked what I had planned to do with it. After telling them my plans, one gal mentioned that an antique dresser was just dropped off... "What!?" I asked. I gotta see it! Well I brought that home too for just $20. Following is the work in progress. The cabinet was given several coats of blue and green and creamy white today.... and tomorrow I will start to light sand and wax... I plan on removing the thin panels in the door and replacing with chicken wire. Also to replace the paneling on the back and adding wainscot...







No comments:

Post a Comment