Sunday, April 22, 2012

The next project

These forts, once territory of my boys, whom are now teenagers and have no interest in playing in them any longer, will now blossom into a little girls playhouse.... The one "leaning" used to be up on 4x4's and a beam connected the 2 with a swing in the middle. Time rotted the wood and late last year the raised fort was pulled to the ground. Sooooo... I'm thinking a cream color with pink and pale green accents. I plan to add window shutters and a window box, landscaping, a vintage mailbox and walkway. Paint the inside white and I have a vintage wooden kitchen set waiting for its new home. The other fort will be part of her new playhouse as well.  Here are the before pictures and I will post pictures as we make progress :)




No comments:

Post a Comment